Online mixing services from Finland – The home of metal!
– You send us the song files, We mix the song for you! –
Great results easy!
THIS IS OUR SOUND:
Price: 200,00 € per song (161,29 € VAT 0 %).
Mastering: 50 € per song (40,32 € VAT 0 %) – level optimizing and basic mastering. We recommend you use specialized mastering services and can provide you with recommendations.
We also offer re-amping, editing, musician services – drums, bass, guitars, keyboards, backing vocals. Please contact us for more details and pricing.
Full satisfaction guarantee provided – the mix is done when everyone is happy!
* Booking *
It’s a good idea to book your mixing well in advance via email firstname.lastname@example.org, where we can discuss your project, timetables, references etc.
Usually, an album mix (10-13 songs) takes 2-4 weeks to completion, depending on the complexity of the material. We like to stick to this time frame as much as possible, as it keeps things rolling along nicely. During this time we provide *unlimited revisions*, until You are fully satisfied with the mix. However, depending on our booking schedules, we cannot necessarily guarantee a specific date for your mixing deadline. Naturally, we will try to accommodate your wishes and timetables.
References to other songs for ideas and specific sounds are welcome.
- Make sure your recording levels don’t clip (not too “hot”) but also not too quiet. If in doubt, use conservative levels.
- Samples from your drum kit(s) can be helpful during the mix
- Recording the DI signal from guitars and bass is always a good practice: this way we have a backup ready if re-amping is needed.
- If you have keyboards/synths/VSTi’s, please include MIDI files/tracks if possible.
- Please don’t use any effects on tracks, unless it is an integral part of the sound (ie. wah-wah on guitar). In that case, please provide both effected and “clean” tracks.
- Please use WeTransfer (or similar) to send your files to us. It’s easy and fast. You can also provide us with links to Dropbox (or similar) services. Please do not send any files with email.
- Files accepted: Wav / Aiff or Pro Tools session files (Pro Tools 12 and earlier). Other formats – please ask first before sending.
- File format: 24 bit / 44.1kHz, other formats possible.
- If you send just the audio files, make sure ALL files / tracks start from the beginning of the session, so they will line up perfectly and in their correct positions.
- Please “clean up” session files before sending them, ie. delete all unused files/regions and unused playlists etc. and consolidate regions.
- Please use sensible naming on tracks / files, ie. don’t use just “audio01.wav” etc. Use names like “Snare_top”, “guitar left”, “Vocals – lead” etc., this way the files stay in order and it’s easier to locate them and their role in the mix. The naming is up to you, just use common sense.
- Also please provide band / project name, song names, tempo (bpm) and other info you feel necessary. Include these as a text file with the tracks.
- Pack files with ZIP or RAR for easier handling (less possibilities for errors during transfer). Name the packed file “client name_project/song name_date.zip”, for example: “Led Zeppelin_Immigrant Song_05-11-70.zip”.
- Mac running Pro Tools
- Plugins from Waves, UA, Slate, ToonTrack, Antares, …
- Genelec 8040A
- UA Apollo Quad
- Chandler Ltd TG-2
- Audient ASP880
- SPL GoldMike
- CAPI VP28 x 2
- Lindell PEX500 + 7X-500
- Drawmer DL241
- FMR RNLA
- Radial DI-boxes & ProRMP
- Microphones from AKG, Shure, Rode, Audix, A.I.R. Microphones, Violet
A Thousand Bright Tomorrows
Action Man League
John B. Sails
Tämä harmaa puutarha